Readers who have been following us on social media outlets such as Facebook or Instagram would know that we were super busy with our birthday celebrations. Yes, TT (my husband), BabyM and I are all Gemini babies and have birthdays a few days apart. TT and I are already long past the age of getting excited about our birthdays, but we always want to do something special for our girls.
I try and put together themes that I think BabyM would like for her birthday, with the exception of when she turned one since she was too young to understand what was going on. For her second birthday, I put together a Peppa Pig themed party and this year it was Terapandas! For those who know me, I try to take care of all the baking for my daughter’s celebrations. This year I prepared a little more than just a cake and cupcakes. I challenged myself and put together a dessert table for her. Below are 10 Terapanda birthday party ideas which can all be ordered from Sweet Creations:
- A four layered Terapanda cake (Daddy, Mommy, BabyM and BabyA)
- Tarepanda cupcakes
- Tarepanda cookies
- Bamboo Sticks
- Tarepanda rice krispies pops
- Tarepanda marshmallow pops
- Tarepanda stuffed toys as party favors
- Tarepanda food labels designed by Dreamy Duck
- Tarepanda thank you tag designed by Dreamy Duck
- Tarepanda backdrop designed by Dreamy Duck
Thank you so much for stopping by!