Check out our Gluten Free Open Toast Ideas! You get half the carbs but with all the flavors. They are great for breakfast or a light lunch. They are also visually pleasing. You can get as creative as you can with the toppings. A sweet version for the kiddos or a spicy one for someone who loves spicy food. Get your hands dirty and get creative!
Avocado & Poached Egg GF Open Toast (gluten free, dairy free)
Gluten free bread (I have used the seeded gluten free bread frrom KIRR)
1/4 Onions, diced
2 tsp Lemon
Salt & pepper
1. Mashed the avocado, add the lemon juice, diced onion, salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Toast the bread and spread the mashed avocado over the toast.
3. Poach an egg and put it over the avocado spread. Sprinkle a bit of salt and black pepper over the poached egg.
Avocado Crab Meat GF Open Toast (gluten free, dairy free)
Gluten free bread
Baby spinach, small bunch
1/2 cup Crab meat
1/2 pc Avocado, sliced
3 pcs Cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tsp Lemon juice
Salt & Pepper
Spicy Chilli Flakes
1. Toast the bread and topped with a layer of baby spinach.
2. Add a layer of sliced avocado over baby spinach.
3. Add lemon juice to cooked crab meat then add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place crab meat over avocado.
5. Add halved cherry tomatoes over crab meat and sprinkle with a bit of red chili pepper.